Early Christmas dinner

Friday night, Malaysian Society organized a early christmas dinner at Varsity, a pub+restaurant. It's abit early for Christmas dinner but due to holiday is coming soon, everyone will be going travel or going back to Malaysia, they decided to have an early one.
Although not all the Malaysian were there, but we still have our fun....


we start our Dinner with pulling Christmas Cracker hand-by-hand!
right after main course served, we had a Slave Aution, all the commitee members will be "sold", and also some volunteer to be sold...
Yes, i am one of the commitee members, I have been sold to my president, Alyshea for 10paun, wahha, quite cheap i know, because I am too normal and abit anti-social...? whaha..
By the way, I "bought" a girl as slave for 16paun(if i am not wrong, havent paid yet), hehe, planning to ask her clean my room and fold my clothes...


Melisa tan, my vice president, the one i respect the most in the commity


my slave, Marshalle










my lovely housemate... KENNY



the blue shirt guy is SATE, but he is not from Kajang!

No comments:

Post a Comment