To my Dear Committee members

Who are them ?
they are in this picture...

Let Me name them out:
  1. Kelvin Tan
  2. Spring Wong
  3. Micky Chan(Kai Er)
  4. Kenji Yong
  5. Wei Hong
  6. Derek Kuan

This post should be posted earlier, but due to some reasons(hehe, busy settle down at Uni etc...), it have been delay, sorry about that!

First, I want to say that I am really glad to have u all as friend. Before this, my true and best friend was only Joash, after the Pangkor Trip(not included Wei Hong&Kenji ), u guys really bring me alots of fun and let me feel that I have true friends other than Joash, I really enjoy hanging around with you all and ofcause futsal with u all, u all are the best team mates i ever had!

I also want to thanks to 6 of you for my farewell party. I know u all spent alot of time and paid lots of afford for my farewell party, I really enjoyed and I appreciate your afford, Thank You again, and also everyone who attended!! I will never forget that night.
Committee members




Ofcause also the Video edited by you all before I leave!!!!!

Something I would like to tell you all one by one!dont complain that i am too Gay ok!

Kelvin- Bro,my team striker, you really improved alot in futsal, keep it on man.! although you can't come to KLIA at the Day I leave, but I will not blame you, Girl Friend more important mar? Bro is nothing hor? I won't forget it...Joking joking...But Forgive u lar!! Bro mar, sure understand you one mar!

Spring- wow, my team playmaker. Enjoy playing futsal with you, and the progress of our stickers production, although we didnt really earn money from that, but I believe we enjoyed and learn alot of things from that, this will be a forever memory and experience for us!

Kenji- erm, Among 6 of you, I think you are the one i know less than one year, but ofcause i love you also...wahahaha....I dont really know about you, your background...but for sure I know you are one of my best mate! And pls, dun Gay with Kelvin anymore later Hua Ann kill you off, Dun think we dunno what you and him do in his room usually!

Derek- Woo, my team special player, who always score own goals! Joking joking. Thanks for helping on my Laptop problem all the time. You really looks funny when u drive choon tian car...you know what i mean ?gekgek!Erm, play futsal with more confidence, dun simply injurd again like Micheal Owen!

Micky- wow, Left Mid of my team. You are always the special one in sport, last time F5 you are the captain of our class basketball team, and lead us to the VICTORY!!! I think you now still at Kajang, Cant play futsal like me!!!gekgekgekgek.

Wei Hong- Although have been ages nvr meet u since primary school, but we still able to keep close with each other now, Thats Brilliant! Hope next year I still can go to your salloon to cut hair! And thanks for being my singer at my farewell, your voice are so sweet! Thanks for the pics, i love it so much, remind of me alot of things! All the best...






Thanks for coming. Best of luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment