don't try to be kiasu...

For everyone who doing Laundry, pls don't be Kiasu, try to put as much clothes into the washing machine and dryer, you will only end up with......




half of the clothes not washed and dried completely.


you whole room will gonna hanging with half wet clothes...
i think the dryer was trying to warn me, not to suffer him with so many clothes.
Yes, i actually put in the clothes for more than 1 week inside, the machine was almost full..... not my fault, i just trying to ultise my 3 paun......
:(
erm, now going to share my uni "technology"

the Self-service libary book-loan machine. i think this is nothing new but it is brilliant when u compare to the HELP library system.. HELP students will understand my feelings

I bet this will never exist in Malaysia!!!!
3 paun for 3 DUREX condoms....::P
the machine located at Student Union's toilets, both male and female..
this is awesome, preventing HIV and unnecessary pregnancy.....

No comments:

Post a Comment