Tiring day--again

Just finished futsal, today was quite late, finished at 2am. Really going to miss futsal madly at UK after next Thursday. I dun think my futsal boot can be used at UK, i am not going to play big field with British, my small size disadvantage struggled me in small futsal court, paid really much afford only to overcome this disadvantage, can't imagine how i am going to competite with the tall and tough Bristish, wahha, sounds going to give up my futsal, drop my passion, hang my boots? I dunno...
My farewell party is coming soon, my gang of friends, my limited besties, Choon Tian, Kelvin, Derek, Kai Er and Kenji are trying hard to plan something for me, i dunno what's that..i dunno what they going to do for me, hopefully will be a wonderful night for me....
I really don't feel like going ady...I Miss You--LHW

No comments:

Post a Comment