Rainny day...



the street

The first rainny day since I was here, the weather is not too cold. I headed to the town for some groceries and electrical items. Me and my flatmates ,Kenny met a weird old man at the town. He seems to be friendly, talk alot and tried to recommend some cheap stuff for us. However we still feel weird and uncomfortable for his attitude, i think he just too lonely and looking for someone to chat.

Today i have my best dinner, i cooked with Kenny, 3 dishes. My steam chicken was so successful, Kenny's fried vege and salmon fish do so. Our flatmate's friends which are mat salleh tried our rice and dishes, they like it so much, satisfying right ? haha..

Opss, this is my breakfast, Oxtail soup with diced chicken and rice.








My hostel..




No comments:

Post a Comment