finish exam

Finally I am done with my exam, after few months of full concentration, i think i work really really hard for my papers this year, I put study as priority for everything. This made me expect a lot more, a lot more than i could do, i feel stress and disappointed. The hard work I did was really enough, but performance in the exam always screws me up, really need to learn from it and should not repeat the same mistake. The more afford i put in, my confidence become lower.
Wonder where is the relax and confidence Chang Kai Ping gone to, i always know i am not a smart and clever student, so I try to overcome it with more afford. I am not a 1st class student, but can my hard work bring me to 2nd upper class? Based on this year, i think not.
Pointless to think back and blame anything, just pray that i pass everything and next year, I am going to do better, because, I am Chang Kai Ping.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete