Yeap the CNY late update..

SORRY about the delay.. have been really busy.... wanna show off my Chinese New Year Self-declared holiday in Malaysia now : P
I really enjoyed my 2 weeks there a lot, able to catch up with my Heng Daizz, especially Joash who just came back from Malaysia after 1 year in Australia, had a really good reunion with them.... They are really good buddies.... heart- to heart bro, appreciate them a lot!
yeap, i spent most of my time with my family, keep my parents company, really miss them a lot, really wish i can be at home all the time under their protection and caring. I wish i could stay beside them all the time to take care of them, I really love them!!!!
My nephew Yang Yang have grown up, now he is able to speak more than last time, he can recognize all of us, calling us.. really sweet to have him in our family, the happiness he brought for us are unlimited..


Random pics...



brozzz














FOOD that i miss that most in uk

No comments:

Post a Comment