Result and current update

Still got no time to update u guys about the days in Malaysia, update abit about the first week of me after returned to ABer.

Have been sick for few days, consulted doctor and taking antibiotic. The infection causes my right ear almost deaf for temporatly, luckily it's better now, only flu and cough still bothering me.

Yeap my result is quite good, took two subjects last semester, both subject i got 2nd upper class marks, 61 and 62. I think is quite good and i hope this can be a good begining, hope i able to maintain the class. i have my mission to prove.

Still working for my assignment but is very slow, because i am very lazy. Hope i can pick up the mood as soon as possible!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! You did very well in your exam!
    Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete