2 more days...

it's really crucial for me, and all my coursemates, on 11st June 2009, our resulting will be released that day, the exact time is unknown, make us even more nervous....
There are 3 possibilities for my result...
1)fail one or more
2)pass all with average lower than 50%
3)pass all with average at least 50%
obviously there will be different consequences for all the possibilities...
1)fail one or more, i would face serious problems to go UK on sept, i may have to take resit exam, if the uni doesnt not accept exams, then i have to retake the whole 1st year at UK and spend a least rm100k more....obviously this is the worst one..
2)wah...i PASSED ALL... thats the happy one aready..... can open champaign for celebration ady...i am qualified for my 2nd choice Uni, Aberystwyth Uni.....i can started to pack and ready my stuff d...
3) the BEST one but the hardest, the lowest possibility...i successfully acheive 50% average....it's almost impossible, really no confidence for what i wrote .....if i acheive this....i think 1st knock my head c whether i am dreaming or not...
Aihz...dunno how to pass my time now.....
all the best to me and my mates

No comments:

Post a Comment